332
Went to the cinema yesterday and saw The Skeleton Key.
It was shit. What some may call "a cliche ridden shit bag of tripe cock balls".
I saw an old friend from school in the cinema too. I say 'see' and that was it. I saw him just as the film was about to start so didn't shout out to him and thought I'd catch him at the end. But he disappeared. Fug.
What else? Mmmmm...
Oh, I found a diddy guitar with only three strings in my parent's room and have been messing around on it. Candice is bringing her acoustic down this Friday and she is letting me have it for some monies. YES YOU WILL ACCEPT MY CASH WOMAN! So if you see a certain Gareth Hedges gigging it around England or on TV remember; you heard it here first. I've been fiddling just on one string and can play the verse parts to Punk Rock Princess and Seven Nation Army. Huzzah!
Oh, that's another good thing. Candice is coming down Friday this weekend as my parent's are off to London to watch some play about Queen, We Will Rock You or summat. I'm a bit worried something might happen to them whilst they are in London, what with all these recent terrorist attacks and what have yee. Hopefully they will be fine.
My birthday is in ONE MONTH AND THREE DAYS so you don't have long to buy me presents. It's quite odd really, I don't usually look forward to my birthdays much at all anymore but this year I Can't Fucking Wait. I go on holiday the week before it so that will take my mind off of it I hope.
I've got so much to do in such little time it's mental. I haven't even started ANY coursework this summer. Bumm0r.
I'll start it Monday.
Working tonight. Wank. But at least Ally is back from her week off and she usually helps me out. I'm trying to Look On The Bright Side but it's not really working is it? Heh.
I want a guitar, my birthday, lots of money and Candice at this moment in time.
I'm sorry but pop-punk typings of music shit all over anyone else's musical taste.
It's SUMMER on a CD!
That'll do.
chro x


1 Comments:
At 3:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
"So if you see a certain Gareth Hedges gigging it around England or on TV remember; you heard it here first."
hahaha that made me laugh :D
too bad that the name gareth hedges sounds a lot like gareth gates :/
Post a Comment
<< Home